Forum ID Password: Forget Password? |  Register
FAQ| Privacy Policy| Search| MemberList
 
Recent Topic
 HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and...
HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and sport again.
 Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Associa...
Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Association Cup heats
 weather geeks
 Eastern Conference v Western Conference
 Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Eas...
Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Easter Yearling sales
 2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket ...
2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket 8, 9, 10 April
 (Results) £1,000,000 Aintree Grand Nat...
(Results) £1,000,000 Aintree Grand National (Day)
 £1,000,000 Aintree Grand National
  Nathan Berry Tribute
 AFL Round1 2014
 Results/Replays DWC - Meydan Saturday ...
Results/Replays DWC - Meydan Saturday March 29
 The Rise of Jamie Kah
 on now - The Winning Line coming to yo...
on now - The Winning Line coming to you Live from Meydan -
 Upcoming DWC Coverage on Dubai Live
 Dubai World Cup - Saturday, March 29
Popular Topic (By View)
 HERCUL is back so lets talk raci...
HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and sport again.
191253
Popular Topic (By Reply)
 HERCUL is back so lets talk raci...
HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and sport again.
500
Home | Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
A goal in the first 30 minutes Options
hercul
#26 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 8:53:40 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
I am not sure but it looks like arsenal could win this very easyly but they are just not hungry enogh .Dunno

love horses hate jockeys
hercul
#27 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 9:01:56 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
they are just making them self hard to win 14/1 is still to short for leeds to win but arsenal needs to step it up and try to make goals and not try to make it a goal to remember

love horses hate jockeys
hercul
#28 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 9:21:18 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
was just going to post 2.2 for arsenal and still 12 minutes to go it is a huge odds specialy if u know that leeds is not even comming till the center of the field

love horses hate jockeys
hercul
#29 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 9:29:02 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
i wonder what where the odds of henry scoring the fist goal ??? must of been 40/1 and if u are an arsenal fan or a henry fan u coulld risk 10£ on him and make ur year one to not forget.

love horses hate jockeys
hercul
#30 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 9:43:55 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
thaks to henry instat of a huge loss in 2 days I rewin my moneyback wich I had lost to the stealers yesterday so I am happy and going to sleep with a big smile to day.

good night guys .
Very Happy

love horses hate jockeys
ntinosbet
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:38:07 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Arsenal scored in the second half. I didn't wait for this to happen. Bet lost.
hercul
#32 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:43:19 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
hi ntinosbet.

I do not bet on soccer ( at least I try not too )
And I only bet if I am almost 85% sure my bet will be a winner and the odds are bether than my procentige.

why because it is a disquasting sport!!!
why??
because u can have a draw at the end of the game so if the players or bether known as the miljoeners wish not to extent their self and setel for a draw it is possibull.
so soccer is not a real betting market for me.
still if I think I have a 70% chance to win and the odds are 1.80 there is a value bet for me in it.
yesterday arsenal was a 90% winning chance in my book and they offer me 1.33 so instat of 10% i got 33% that is value in my book.
but I do prefer to invest somemore and take less of chance than take unnessesery chances and lose.
perexampel. I prefer to lay a 8/1 team than back a 1.20 in a regular seazon.

So my advice try to bet less on soccer and if u do, do not take toooooo mutch chances. u can only lose easyer and more.

if I give u 1.6 that arsenal will win at home aganist sunderland there is value in this but if i give u 2/1 that arsenal will win bouth halfs there is no value at all because ur team must win the match in 45minutes wich means the odds of 1.6 must be accually 3.2 or more because they colld draw in the secound half as well .no value in betting that type of bets.

good luck in the future.

and plz forgive my english wrigting

thanks

love horses hate jockeys
ntinosbet
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:54:33 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Hercul, thanks for the advice. I'm also testing Maria's Lay betting system, which is based on Horse racing. I want to see how things are going, because it needs time, (about a year of study), to get some results. I'll look at horse racing later, when I'll have time.
hercul
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:11:48 PM
Allan Donald



Joined: 8/25/2008
Posts: 842
Location: racecourse

 
thanks for the reply ntinosbet Very Happy

my advice if u wish to start laying horses; lay big fav (specialy if j.p.spencer in on board) in big handicaps wich are under the 6000 to the winner u will make a profiet if u start slow.

and all of those systems are just a joke go with ur own guts mate it is ur money so u must feel right ur self to bet it.

afcourse u can always fallow my tips here scratch

love horses hate jockeys
ntinosbet
#35 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:02:58 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Spanish Premier League
Barcelona v Betis

Barcelona after last week's 1-1 has a distance of 5 points with Real. There will be a problem if the distance increases. Betis after the bad results, is now counting 3 wins but Barcelona is not an easy opponent.
ntinosbet
#36 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 1:40:22 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
First goal @ 10' Win!
ntinosbet
#37 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 6:16:14 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
English Premier League
Wigan v Manchester City

Wigan is one position over the last, with 5 matches without a win. At home there is only one win and the team needs the win. Manchester City, after two losses at home, is looking for a win to end the losses. Today's opponent is an easy one.
ntinosbet
#38 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2012 6:41:37 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
First goal @ 22' Win!
ntinosbet
#39 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2012 12:54:27 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
English Premier League
Manchester City v Tottenham



Manchester City is the top of the league, with a distance of three points from the second. At home there are no losses, and a win today, is a clear path to be the winner of the league. Tottenham is third, so a win today, will open the path to the second position. The team will try to revenge, after the loss of 5-1, in the previous match.
ntinosbet
#40 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2012 8:36:35 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
No goal @ half-time Lose
ntinosbet
#41 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2012 7:05:07 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Our amigo Jeyton, has proposed the extension of the 30 minutes to the full half time. So in the results I'll post both results, in 30 minutes and in half-time. Here in WBX, we can lay the 0-0 half time score.



English Championship
Southampton v Leicester

Southampton is first in the group, because the performance is very good at home where only four points were lost. Leicester does not have a steady performance, but in the last three away matches there were three wins.
ntinosbet
#42 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:51:23 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
First goal @ 15' Win! Jeyton's variation: Win!
ntinosbet
#43 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 5:36:01 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
English FA Cup
Watford v Tottenham

Watford is six points over the danger zone of Championship, with three losses and only five wins at home in 14 matches. Tottenham third in Premier's ranking, knows the the Premier's top is something difficult, so the team will do it's best for the Cup. A goal in the first 30 minutes.
ntinosbet
#44 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:49:32 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
First goal @ 42' Lose

Jeyton's variation Win!
ntinosbet
#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:54:47 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Spanish Cup
CF Valencia v Barcelona

Valencia has no win, after four matches, so it will be difficult to go for the Liga. The team is looking for the cup. This will not be easy, because Barcelona, after the bad results, will try to win, to correct the team's image.
ntinosbet
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 1:22:15 PM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
First goal @ 27' Win! Jeyton's variation Win!
ntinosbet
#47 Posted : Sunday, February 05, 2012 8:15:13 AM
Jean Louis Ravello

Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 83

 
Scottish Cup
Rangers v Dundee

Rangers, second in the league, has no loss in 13 home ground matches (9 wins and 4 draws). In the league's match on last November Rangers won with a 3-1 score. Dundee has no win in the last four matches,and in 12 away ground matches, there are three wins four losses and five draws. A goal in the first 30 minutes.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages <12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.