Forum ID Password: Forget Password? |  Register
FAQ| Privacy Policy| Search| MemberList

Recent Topic
 HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS GET RI...
HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS GET RICH TOGHETHER
 RIP 121
 HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and...
HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and sport again.
 NBA 2013/14 tips & talk
 NBA Championship betting strategy
 (Solely my views & no doubt not those ...
(Solely my views & no doubt not those of many others?)
 Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Associa...
Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Association Cup heats
 weather geeks
 Eastern Conference v Western Conference
 Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Eas...
Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Easter Yearling sales
 2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket ...
2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket 8, 9, 10 April
 (Results) £1,000,000 Aintree Grand Nat...
(Results) £1,000,000 Aintree Grand National (Day)
 £1,000,000 Aintree Grand National
  Nathan Berry Tribute
 AFL Round1 2014
Popular Topic (By View)
 HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS ...
Popular Topic (By Reply)
 HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS ...
Home | Active Topics |

3 Pages <123>
The Walking Dead Options
jvalles69
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2011 7:10:14 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

Thumbboy wrote:
Start counting down lads - Season 2 starts in 11 days Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Banana

Think there is actually an 11 episode web series out, haven't checked it out yet though.
Thumbboy
#27 Posted : Saturday, October 08, 2011 12:31:41 PM
Barack Obama

the web series only has 6 eps, they go for about 2-3mins each..
the acting wasn't the best, but the story was pretty cool - worth watching
Thumbboy
#28 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 4:47:18 AM
Barack Obama

its out! Season 2 wooooooooooot
can't wait to watch tonight Smile)))))))))
RudeNuT
#29 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 10:11:12 PM
Brian Lara

Its been out for almost 24 hours now... i cant be the only one whos watched it!
What were peoples thoughts? I enjoyed it, although it was a little bit slower than I thought it would be (theyre trying to emphasize the whole group fracture shit).

I instantly wanted more after watching. I hate waiting Chuckle

Thumbboy
#30 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2011 10:27:21 PM
Barack Obama

yeah I watched it last night with all the lights off hahah
looks like the next episodes are going to be sick too, can't wait to see more!
jvalles69
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 1:25:03 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

Damn you work! I'll be watching it tonightalong with new dexter. Watched the webisodes yest and you're right, terrible actinbut cool tie in story. Still reading the comic too, but looks like the show is drifting away from the comic.
Thumbboy
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:21:24 AM
Barack Obama

jvalles69 wrote:
Damn you work! I'll be watching it tonightalong with new dexter. Watched the webisodes yest and you're right, terrible actinbut cool tie in story. Still reading the comic too, but looks like the show is drifting away from the comic.

yeah the way it tied back in was pretty awesome Headbang
plus there were some intense moments in there with the zombies too Mr. Green
Cold Dog
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:12:14 PM
Barack Obama

So what do people think of this series so far (season 2)?

I have watched the first 4 episodes. The first one I thought was pretty cool, the whole scene where the were surrounded by zombies and were hiding under cars and stuff - that was awesome. I feel like the show has gone downhill since then, far far too much emotional b-grade drama scenes, too much god-fearing stuff, not enough zombie killings! I really hope it goes back to being a zombie blood lust/comedic relief type of show soon, I don't think I could bear another minute of that grey haired woman whinging about her child or that blonde being mad at the old guy blah blah.
poocano
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:21:54 PM
Arnold Palmer

Wayne, the show is not about mindless zombie killing which is why it seems slow at times. From what I remember they are trying to keep it as true to the graphic novel as possible and don't want it to end up another generic thrill a minute show.

I actually really like how it's going so far this season.

All bets are one unit ($50) unless otherwise noted.
Cold Dog
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:53:03 PM
Barack Obama

Oh, shit. Well I'll be damned. I thought they were going to wander around head-shotting zombies for years! This was my guilty pleasure show, now it's some kinda half-ass drama. Ugh!

Thumbboy
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:17:26 AM
Barack Obama

Cold Dog wrote:

I have watched the first 4 episodes. The first one I thought was pretty cool, the whole scene where the were surrounded by zombies and were hiding under cars and stuff - that was awesome.

Yeah that scene was great, that one and the part in season 1 where they covererd themselves in zombie guts and walked thru the crowd and it started raining were probably 2 of my fav parts that had me standing on the couch Very Happy
I keep asking myself tho, how has this farm they are all staying on remained so safe?
it's not like there's a huge fortress around the place, and it's not that far from where the huge crowd of zombies were walking along the highway either.
They make a lot of noise there, have a lot of people there, just seems like a normal farm house Dunno
Still loving every ep though, and I reckon it's just building up for some huge highs and lows.
jvalles69
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:39:57 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

Thumbboy wrote:
Cold Dog wrote:

I have watched the first 4 episodes. The first one I thought was pretty cool, the whole scene where the were surrounded by zombies and were hiding under cars and stuff - that was awesome.

Yeah that scene was great, that one and the part in season 1 where they covererd themselves in zombie guts and walked thru the crowd and it started raining were probably 2 of my fav parts that had me standing on the couch Very Happy
I keep asking myself tho, how has this farm they are all staying on remained so safe?
it's not like there's a huge fortress around the place, and it's not that far from where the huge crowd of zombies were walking along the highway either.
They make a lot of noise there, have a lot of people there, just seems like a normal farm house Dunno
Still loving every ep though, and I reckon it's just building up for some huge highs and lows.

You obviously haven't seen the end of the latest episode? The show is starting to follow the comic again, and if it stays true, heaps of mad shit is gonna go down! Headbang Think this season has waned a bit compared to the first, hopefully it picks up again, but American Horror Story has taken the top stop in the horror stakes!
Thumbboy
#38 Posted : Friday, November 18, 2011 1:06:52 PM
Barack Obama

hahah yeah I'd seen that episode when posting so I know the bit you're talking about.. but it didn't really explain how the farm was safe!
I mean the school had been completely overrun, and there were like hundreds walking thru the highway in a big herd, what's stopping them from overrunning a little farm house with no real fence and lots of noises going on to attract the walkers.. love the show though Smile
Gonna get S1 blu ray for the collection, feel like re-watching it again
RudeNuT
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:44:53 AM
Brian Lara

This season has been incredibly slow so far, they seem to be focusing on character development a bit more at this stage.
However I think shit is about to pick up after seeing the very end of last episode. Why are they herding them all in the barn? Fucking crazy...

I just hope they increase the pace a touch more. They dont have to kill thousands of zombies every episode, but dont keep focusing on boring shit (ie crying mother)

RudeNuT
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:03:16 AM
Brian Lara

Omg another slooooooooooooow fucking episode
Only good bits were Dale confronting Shane and calling him out for the monster that he is lol, and the chemist scene.

I actually skipped through most of the shit with Ricks wife 'weighing up' whether to keep the baby or not. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

jvalles69
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:12:32 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

RudeNuT wrote:
Omg another slooooooooooooow fucking episode
Only good bits were Dale confronting Shane and calling him out for the monster that he is lol, and the chemist scene.

I actually skipped through most of the shit with Ricks wife 'weighing up' whether to keep the baby or not. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Don't worry mate, if they follow the comic book, you will need these slow episodes in preperation for all the crazy shit that goes down later!
jvalles69
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:40:54 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

Pretty awful season so far at the halfway mark...hopefully they get it right again when they return with the guy who did the Shield taking over the reins.
Cold Dog
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:44:40 PM
Barack Obama

I thought the last episode was the best so far. The massacre of the barn zombies was great. The little girl ----> yes! We no longer have that silly storyline.
Thumbboy
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:40:16 PM
Barack Obama

Cold Dog wrote:
I thought the last episode was the best so far. The massacre of the barn zombies was great. The little girl ----> yes! We no longer have that silly storyline.

Me too - that scene was awesome! cheers
RudeNuT
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:59:09 AM
Brian Lara

The latest episode has been the best in the second series by an absolute mile! I think were about to get some closure on this silly farm experiment. Tensions are boiling over and there are finally some fricken Zombies in the show!

Awesome ep, it has restored my faith in the series Smile

Thumbboy
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:29:02 PM
Barack Obama

yeah the latest ep was really good Very Happy
edge of the seat stuff hahah loved it!
jvalles69
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:44:42 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

Really like the show and season 2 is picking up, but gotta say, if they followed the comic story lines it would be even better, the comic is a lot more in your face and tackles more intense subject matter, will still be tuning in weekly!
jvalles69
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:12:28 AM
Shaquille O'Neal

**Spoiler alert**

So season 2 comes to an end, and I have to say that the 2nd half shits on the first half. A few things are different from the comics, in the comics Carl actually kills human Shane after he is about to shoot Rick which was the main one off the top of my head. Loved the entrance to Miachone, with the 2 slave zombies trailing her in chains.
season 3 is where it starts to get really good, the massive structure you see at the end of the finale is a max security prison where they settle in as home plus come across some new characters, good and bad. Season 3 will also unleash the Governor, a sick sadistic bastard, I'm interested to see how far they'll take his character in this one. The other surprise is Merle Dixon, Daryl's bro them left chained on the roof making a return. Season 3 can't come any sooner, bring on the zombie plague!
Thumbboy
#49 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2012 8:24:41 AM
Barack Obama

what an awesome finale - I wanna watch it again! Very Happy
can't wait for season 3, any idea when it is set to air?
RudeNuT
#50 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:55:48 AM
Brian Lara

I had been saving up the last couple of episodes and have only just finished watching them

Wow is all I can say. After the bullshit first half of the season, the second half was amazing - after they fired the producer, coincidence? probably not...

Anyway, what a crazy ending! I dont read the comics so dont know who that psycho with the zombies in tow and massive sword is, but I like him/her already haha
Ricks wife once again shows why she is a shit character - her husband just told her that it was Shane or him and she gets angry at him for killing Shane? Fuck off bitch!

I cannot wait for the new series now! Anyone know when its expected to air?
Im hoping that its not another 8 month break like last time