Forum ID Password: Forget Password? |  Register
FAQ| Privacy Policy| Search| MemberList

Recent Topic
 RIP 121
 NBA 2013/14 tips & talk
 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup
 (Solely my views & no doubt not those ...
(Solely my views & no doubt not those of many others?)
 Guy Walter Tribute
 The Dulcet Tones of Wayne Wilson
 Popeye Braggins / Allez Eagle
 NBA Championship betting strategy
 HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS GET RI...
HERCULS LAYS OF THE DAY SO LETS GET RICH TOGHETHER
 weather geeks
 HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and...
HERCUL is back so lets talk racing and sport again.
 Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Associa...
Golden Easter Egg Semi Finals /Association Cup heats
 Eastern Conference v Western Conference
 Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Eas...
Day 1 , 2 & 3 action inglis_sydney Easter Yearling sales
 2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket ...
2014 Easter Yearling Sale Newmarket 8, 9, 10 April
Popular Topic (By View)
Popular Topic (By Reply)
Home | Active Topics |

Shane Warne's latest sex scandal with pics! Options
Cold Dog
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:22:47 AM
Barack Obama

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... Laughing

From www.newsoftheworld.co.uk:

EXCLUSIVE: Wicket ace Warne's leg over with 2 maidens (and a 4ft inflatable googly)

[/b]SHANE ON YOU[/b]

By James Weatherup

LEGENDARY bowler Shane Warne was on red-hot form the night he took two for dirty sex in a three-hour spell at the crease.

And the randy Aussie cricket ace had model pals Emma Kearney and Coralie Eichholtz in a spin as he topped their wonderful figures again and again in a memorable innings at Emma's flat last Thursday.

Shameless Shane, 36, even got his two wicked maidens to play with a giant inflatable middle stump as he showed just why his marriage to long-suffering wife Simone has been reduced to Ashes.

And despite his wild night, he still had the energy to take seven wickets for 99 runs, his best performance yet for Hampshire, in a match just hours later.

Stallion

Last night MTV presenter Coralie, 25—who was spotted canoodling with Robbie Williams at a London hotel just over a week ago—told us: "Shane blew our minds. He was so fit. I'd give him top marks for more than satisfying us.

"He was talking dirty all the time. It was full on, hardcore and we had a great time. In the trouser department he was above average."

Emma, also 25, added: "Shane's a stallion and very willing to experiment. He loved playing around with the inflatable and was up for anything." Sex-mad Shane—who is facing a £4 million divorce battle with Simone—set up the steamy three-in-a-bed session by bowling a series of saucy texts at Coralie. "I've known him for years but nothing happened before because I knew he was married," says the New-Zealand born brunette. "But since his split he's been texting like mad. He even sent me one during a match."

In one text the dad-of-three told how even Simone was fed up with his sexual demands: "That's why I got divorced. She said that I was killing her...I m********* twice a day... the last year its been out of control.I got it so bad need action baby..."

When Coralie said she wrote a sex addiction column in a lads' mag, Shane texted: "How horny... I am like a dog on heat..."

And in another he panted: "Please please please massive wet passionate kiss to you xxxxx" before adding two minutes later: "Yummy just the way my tongue likes it... I mean Uummmm... Xxx

The threesome date was set for Thursday. Shane raced from Southampton up to Emma's posh flat in Knightsbridge, West London, at the end of the day's play against Middlesex, clutching two bottles of Dom Perignon and a half bottle of vodka. First he whooped and cheered as Emma—who appeared as Kylie Minogue's double in the film Street Fighter—did a striptease. Then he watched pal Coralie get her kit off. Soon all three were kissing, fondling and playing with the giant inflatable.

Warne hit the boundary first with Emma. She says: "He made love the way I like a man to. He was a bit rough, he bit me a couple of times and was firm and manly."

The amazing pictures show him trying a variety of positions with Emma, while Coralie watches and then joins in. Coralie says: "Shane's highly sexed. When I told him he was a great s*** he said, ‘Seriously, I love *******. I can't get enough.' I think he's even seen a therapist about it."

Early next morning the bowler left the girls to grab some sleep before the game. But he asked them for more LB double-phew at the weekend.

After the ten-wicket win over Middlesex, Shane claimed he was suffering. He said in an interview: "If I'm honest, I'm tired out."

Today we all know why—and it's got nothing to do with cricket.

Cold Dog
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:23:59 AM
Barack Obama

An Australian perspective, from Foxsports.com.au

Warne in new sex scandal
May 7, 2006

LESS than a month into Shane Warne's English county season another sex story has appeared in the British tabloids.

Pictures in today's edition of the tabloid News of the World show Warne and two 25-year-old models involved in sexual positions with a blow up toy, allegedly taken on Thursday night.

The alleged sexual episode occurred in west London during Warne's Hampshire game against Middlesex when he claimed 7-99.

One of the models, Coralie Eiccholtz, has known Warne for a few years but said things only started heating up after she learnt that the cricketer had separated from wife Simone.

"I've known him for years but nothing happened before because I knew he was married," said the New-Zealand born Eiccholtz.

"But since his split he's been texting like mad. He even sent me one during a match."

The other model Emma Kearney praised Warne's performance.

"Shane's a stallion and very willing to experiment. He loved playing around with the inflatable and was up for anything," she said.

After the 10-wicket win over Middlesex, Warne claimed he was suffering.
He said in an interview: "If I'm honest, I'm tired out."
Warne's management did not immediately return calls today.

Thumbboy
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:19:43 PM
Barack Obama

LOL Shane and his dirty sms messages Razz
how do you text during a game? hahah
Seems like it worked for him in those pics though Dunno
Cold Dog
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:23:08 PM
Barack Obama

Well this might explain why Warnie seems to always throw his wicket away and has a pathetic test average given his batting talent... he has to get back to the pavillion to respond to his SMSs Laughing
Cold Dog
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 12:31:20 PM
Barack Obama

I'm starting to think visiting the UK isn't such a bad idea afterall... Banana
Reverend
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:08:29 PM
Li XiaoPeng

The man's a legend.

no no no no no no no no no yes
justdabest
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:42:44 PM
Hicham El Guerrouj

Easy Great work Warney!!

Very nicely written article too Laughing
chadjaja
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:01:19 PM
Mark Spitz

Single Warne where's the problem Dunno

He gets paid to play cricket and like us what he does in his own time is his own buisiness Wink

That reminds me I have to text Emma back Razz

sig by pooc
cru
#9 Posted : Monday, May 08, 2006 12:38:08 AM
Wang Nan

LOL god. Its like he refuses to accept that he can't sink lower and tries to prove us all wrong by taking it down even another level, it looks like a bad sketch show skit, have to love the guy, he has no shame.

"Public Transportation is for Jerks and Lesbians" Homer Simpson
Marlon Martin
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:26:53 AM
Malcolm Marshall

THAT is why Warney was voted overseas Sports Personality of the Year by the British Public. Laughing

I'd be no bigger than 1.01 that he retains his title. Laughing Laughing

barney rubble
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:11:29 PM
Phil Taylor

it's great being famous, not only can you get laid by two hot women at the same time even if your a fat aging ugly boy.......but you can get the papers to tell and show photos to all your freinds at the same time without you whispering a word. all quality.

Some people are masters of money, and some its slaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiO6cK4XUuI
down_unda
#12 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 4:28:59 AM
Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards

C'mon girls... R U all blind or just desperate for 15mins of fame???
I met Warney during an Adelaide test a coupla years ago...
All I'd hoped for was 5 secs to nab Waugh or Gillies autograph for my nephews. What I got instead was Warne arrogance in my path...
He was pathetic. At best. Trying to chat me up with stupid come-on lines.
Insincere flattery, while offering me some stupid ugly blue drink, that looked like Duck toiletflush toilet and choking me with cigarette smoke...
Even offering me my much sought after beloved signatures. For a price, Id imagined.
In fact I was embarrassed by the whole thing, as though everyone who was present in the club were pegging me as a whore with no morals
just for being within a metre of his leer... I didn't pay the price and I didn't get my signatures.
We all want our man to be studs with stamina, but I wouldn't "Do" Warne if he paid me what his poor long-suffering wife gets in the divorce!!!
He'd make a good advertisement for birth control pills and condoms.
If U don't end up with some sorta disease, U might end up with a kid that's fat and ugly... Sick

"It's all happening"...
Cold Dog
#13 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 8:20:32 AM
Barack Obama

Welcome to the forum down_under Smile

You weren't supposed to find this thread damnit!!! We thought the cricket forum was safe from the ladies Razz Cool

As for Warney... well the guy is a bit of a nob, let's face it. But his behaviour is so ridiculous, most of us can't help but laugh. He is like a real-life Ali G but he's not acting Shocked I don't necessarily feel that sorry for his ex wife though - she has milked the situation for all its worth, appearing in countless gossip magazines for a hefty fee.

Anyhow, welcome again, if you have time please tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=561

It's good to have more Aussies on here!
china1388
#14 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 8:55:27 AM
Ferenc Puskas

Hi down-unda,

It is nice to hear some real life experiences from members. I think for Warney.. with all these fames in his head, he just does not know how to control them. But you should feel flatter as to what happened.. i think those people in the club might be just jealous and would love to be in your position.

Welcome to 121SPORTS, nice to have another lady joining!!!

gamma
#15 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 9:02:25 AM
Wang Nan

it`s bad to publish somene`s objectionable pics on a public forum like this...

think about it.
it`s not funny.
china1388
#16 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 9:09:40 AM
Ferenc Puskas

WELL gpall,

as you can see this is a forum, so we do respect free speech, it is some where to post subjective and objectives views, i think the best thing for you is if you do not agree with it, then you can simply ignore it. it is obviously not a bad idea as you can see quite a few members come in to view it.

chadjaja
#17 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 10:37:57 AM
Mark Spitz

Welcome Down_unda. Got to ask.....is that you in your avatar?? hehe

Warne is Warne. I guess you learnt nothing new there and for once the media and gossip mags get it right about someone for a change Wink

Its too bad he does this stuff no matter if he's single or not as it diminishes his credibility as one of the greatest bowlers of all time.

I've met Simone and chatted to her and there isn't much up there .... Wink BUT she put up with a lot of shit over their marriage and deserved better. Imagine if he that paper thin loyalty to his teammates.

Hope to see you around Down_under. Always good to have a female prospective on things rather than our at times irrational testosterone views Razz

sig by pooc
barney rubble
#18 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 11:14:45 AM
Phil Taylor

Welcome down_unda to 121 family.

Those birds that shacked up with Warney knew a thing or two and were smart enough to get photo's, so I think they have a brain or two up there. I'm sure they are looking to buy another terrace house in knightsbridge with the money the News Of the World paid them. I think everyone is winner here:

Girls are richer, Warne's ego stroked, News Of World richer, as for Simone well at least she got photo confirmation of what I am sure she suspected for all those years.

Some people are masters of money, and some its slaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiO6cK4XUuI
down_unda
#19 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 12:57:48 PM

tnx 4 ur warm welcome...
Keep sports forums safe from women???
Man U do need 2 come down unda...
Women breathe sports here...
I know more about sports than most men I know... Much to their annoyance...
My creed in sports is: "Those of U who think U know everything, greatly annoy those of us who DO!"

Next I'll be checking out the World Cup topics...
I'm warm & fuzzy on the inside that I can actually support
my home country (in my lifetime!!!) instead of half-heartedly picking another nation...
I just know the lads will come up with the goods... We have a tough pool.
but we know we can again beat brazil as we did last year, twice in fact.
We have world class players in Aloisi Viduka Kewell Scwarzer & back-up keeper AC Milans Kalac to name a few...
So like the international cricket footy etc, home at 6pm, dinner shower & bed by 7pm, alarms everywhere for the start of the match...
C'mon Aussies....

"It's all happening"...
down_unda
#20 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 1:08:55 PM

for the person who asked...
yeh that is me in that photo... that's what i thought peeps did when joining
121sports, til i scrolled round... the first topic i looked at had pics of peeps.. laffin...i'll haveta find n upload a kool new "avatar"...

have a gday all.

"It's all happening"...
Cold Dog
#21 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 7:23:33 PM
Barack Obama

lol it's ok down_under, at least you have a pretty face to show - some of us aren't so lucky, e.g. Nibelung Valesti Mr. Green
Nibelung Valesti
#22 Posted : Monday, May 22, 2006 7:42:08 PM
Li XiaoPeng

"Cold Dog"
lol it's ok down_under, at least you have a pretty face to show - some of us aren't so lucky, e.g. Nibelung Valesti Mr. Green

Said the one with a dog for an avatar. LOL! Wink
Benny J
#23 Posted : Friday, June 02, 2006 7:43:52 AM
Mal Meninga

Warney is Warney.....and i think it is fine. He is who he is and he is obviouly not going to change for no-one.

In related news...i read today that his wife got voted in FHM's 100 sexiest women at number 43...what the?!?!?!

Cold Dog
#24 Posted : Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:48:16 PM
Barack Obama

Well Benny, the ole battle axe Simone Warne is not too shabby: